New Guests

BREAKFAST GUESTS

50-60 New Guests join me for breakfast.

Really great interesting breakfast.

I sleep on the top floor of my house. One day I saw that some small birds: parrots, crows, pigeons and squirrels were enjoying a morning stroll at the top roof.

I got an idea. In the morning, I need breakfast. These birds and animals too may need it. I took 2-3 handfuls of grain and threw on the top roof of my room.

That day, no bird or animal came and I found the grains were intact there.

I thought that little birds have got scared and hence did not turn up to eat those grains.

But the next day, I found, lot of chirping on the roof. I scaled the stairs to view a beautiful scene.

About 50-60 birds were enjoying the breakfast. My hungry soul felt happy. Natural happiness was this.

Now I splatter 3-4 handfuls of grains every night on the roof.

And my little friends, enjoy the breakfast in the morning. Water is now placed in small bowls.

I sit in an alcove of my stairs and watch the words. They chirp. They flutter. They quarrel to snatch the grain from others.

Small words feel scared from the big one like crows. Crows sit on the boundaries of the walls of the roof.

One day, I did not splatter the grains for the breakfast of my tiny friends. At about 5 am in the morning when I was in the bed, I heard lot of chirping.

I immediately realized that I have not splattered their food and hence all this fuss.

I took the grains and went up. Threw from far off place hiding myself at the stairs so that they may not fly away.

Wow! what a wonderful scene that was. Except a big ones, all the birds jumped on the food. In a few minutes, all the grains were eaten by them and they flew away. Roof was as clean as it was earlier.

They are not greedy like humans. They eat, feel satisfied and fly away. Where, I don't know.

Now in the morning, I always love to hear their chirping. That soothes me.

When they drink water, the scene is really beautiful. They shake the wings and feathers. Really wonderful.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PMPSEI

An Example

Motivate Yourself.